Do you have a question that was not covered here? Please email it to us at Stay@LoveHawaiiVillas.com. Mahalo!
What are the resort amenities?
- Gated grounds with a lagoon-style pool
- Three jet spas
- Private Fitness Spa with state-of-the-art equipment, sauna and steam, outdoors lap pool and spa
- Makai Hale, exclusive beach bar
- Beachfront access to the most peaceful of four crystal blue lagoons
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access
- Four barbeque grills
- Picnic areas
- Aloha Ambassador Services
- Multilingual staff
- Door staff, porter, security guard
Do you provide beach items?
- Yes, all of our villas have beach chairs, beach towels, toys, and other miscellaneous items.
How often is the villa cleaned?
- Each unit is professionally cleaned from top to bottom before and after each guest. If you are staying for an extended period of time and need a mid-stay cleaning, we can arrange that for an additional fee. You must provide us with at least three days notice.
How many guests do your villas accommodate?
- All of our villas have accommodations for six adults. Some of our villas can accommodate eight guests, if two guests are children. In that case, we can provide futon mattresses for the two children.
What baby items do you have?
- We can provide a pack-n-play and high chair for infants or toddlers. Just make sure to let us know what you need.
Is parking free?
- Yes, parking is free of charge for all our guests. Most villas offer 1-2 assigned parking spots. Additional parking spots can also be assigned upon arrival.
Are there any property rules I need to know about?
- This property is strictly non-smoking and pet free.
How do I get from the airport to Ko Olina?
- Most guests find it easiest to rent a car. There are so many things to do on Oahu so it is great to have a car to explore. If you prefer not to rent a car, you can arrange a shuttle here.
Is smoking permitted?
- The Beach Villas is a smoke-free property, however, there is a designated smoking area with a picnic table and Smokers Outpost for disposal of cigarette butts. There is no smoking allowed in the villas, pools, beaches and resort property other than the designated area.
Do you have a question that was not covered here? Please email it to us at Stay@LoveHawaiiVillas.com