Bookings, Payments & Cancellation Policy
After being notified that you would like to reserve the property a 48-hour hold will be placed on your dates and we will email you the Rental Agreement which you can easily sign online with DocuSign.
A deposit of 30% of the reservation total (not including Security Deposit) is due within 48 hours of receiving the signed Rental Agreement. The remaining balance is due 90-days prior to arrival.
If your arrival date is less than 90-days away then your entire balance is due within 48 hours from the time the hold was initiated.
You have four options for payment. Detailed instructions for each method will be provided.
- ACH instant bank account payment transfer. Online or by phone. (FREE)
- Credit card. Online or by phone. (3.5% processing fee must be added)
- Check. Mail certified/cashier’s check. (FREE)
- Wire transfer ($25 transfer fee must be added)
Note: Security Deposit funds must be paid by check or wire transfer.
- If Cancellation notice is received ninety or more days (90+) prior to the check-in date, a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the Reservation Total will be forfeited and the balance will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of written cancellation.
- If Cancellation notice is received less than ninety days (0-89) prior to the check-in date, the full booking amount of rent and taxes will be forfeited. The Security Deposit and any pre-collected cleaning fees will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of written cancellation. As courtesy to our Guest, if Agent is able to rebook any portion of the canceled reservation, Guest will be refunded to the extent that Agent is able to re-book the Property.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: To help protect your vacation investment you may want to purchase travel insurance to cover the costs of any potential changes to your itinerary.